- On sale!
Prosecco DOC Brut - Costaross
- More than 11000 positive reviews
- Shipping to Europe in 3-5 working days
- Shipping costs start from €9
- Aroma floreale
- Corpo leggero
Costaross' Prosecco DOC Brut is part of the "hipster and funky" line that Vinicola Serena dedicates to younger enthusiasts. The grapes come from various vineyards in the provinces of Treviso, Padua, Pordenone and Venice; this wine is composed of 85% Glera grapes and a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco and Pinot Grigio for the remaining 15%. The sparkling process traditionally takes place according to the Charmat method in steel tanks.
PROSECCO DOC BRUT COSTAROSS: TASTING
Costaross Prosecco DOC Brut is presented in the glass with a bright straw yellow with greenish gleams and fine perlage. On the nose, it offers hints of pear, apple and citrus, interspersed with hints of acacia, lavender and traces of fern. On the palate, the foam is enveloping, silky, emphasises the good balance and the freshness is lengthened with references to grapefruit peel. Perfect as an aperitif served chilled, it is also excellent in accompanying fish and vegetable dishes, such as maltagliati shrimp and zucchini.
Glera 85% Pinot Grigio Pinot Bianco Chardonnay
- Prosecco DOC
- Aging and fermentation
- rifermenta in autoclave
- Serving temperature
- More Info
- Contains Sulphites