• On sale!
Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Extra Dry The Deer - Costaross
Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Extra Dry The Deer - Costaross

Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Extra Dry The Deer - Costaross

Alcohol:11%Size:0.75 lt
€6.84
€8.83
Save 23.52%
8.90 €
Quantity :
Offer expires in:
00
day
:
00
hour
:
00
min
:
00
sec
  • More than 14.000 positive reviewsMore than 14.000 positive reviews
  • Shipping to Europe in 3-5 working daysShipping to Europe in 3-5 working days
  • Shipping costs start from €9Shipping costs start from €9
  • AromaAroma floreale
  • CorpoCorpo leggero

Costaross Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Extra Dry is part of the "hipster and funky" line that Vinicola Serena dedicates to younger enthusiasts. The grapes come from the 4 hectares located in Costa (Conegliano) which are part of the area that became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2019; this wine is composed of 85% Glera grapes and a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco and Pinot Grigio for the remaining 15%. The sparkling process traditionally takes place according to the Charmat method in steel tanks.

PROSECCO VALDOBBIADENE SUPERIORE DOCG EXTRA DRY COSTAROSS: TASTING

Costaross Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Extra Dry is presented in the glass with a beautiful bright straw yellow with fine and persistent perlage. The aromatic picture is complex, with hints of rose, wisteria, jasmine, acacia flowers, apple, banana, pineapple, all on a slightly mineral background. In the mouth, it is fresh and savoury, with an absolutely integrated sugar residue and a dense bubble. Excellent aperitif but also able to accompany seafood and vegetable dishes, for example the classic octopus and potato salad.

Product specifications

Grapes
Chardonnay
Glera
Glera 85%, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Bianco, Chardonnay
Pinot bianco
Pinot grigio
Type
Sparkling
Appellation
Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG
Vintage
n/v
Country
Italia
Region
Veneto
Serving temperature
6°/8°
More Info
Contains Sulphites
I Drink it with what: Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Extra Dry The Deer - Costaross

I Drink it with what

Polpo e patate

I Drink it with who: Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Extra Dry The Deer - Costaross

I Drink it with who

Tutti i giorni

I Drink it like: Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Extra Dry The Deer - Costaross

I Drink it like

Calice Medio

I Drink it when: Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Extra Dry The Deer - Costaross

I Drink it when

Fino al 2023

THE CELLAR

Costaross

Costaross

Via Camillo Bianchi, 1 31015 Conegliano TV

Costaross è un brand di Vinicola Serena, la sua linea "hipster e funky" dedicata agli appassionati più giovani. La famiglia Serena vanta una tradizione secolare nel mondo vino, unita ad una profonda passione enologica e alla tenacia nel lavoro quotidiano.

Go to the complete profile of the cellar

Customers who bought this product also bought:

other products in the same category:

Prosecco Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG Extra Dry The Deer - Costaross

€6.84
€8.83
Save 23.52%
8.90 €